Accomplished Denver Real Estate Attorney Aids Businesses and Builders
Responsive law firm serves Colorado clients in commercial property matters
When you are involved in a complex purchase, sale or lease of a business or investment property, an attorney with in-depth knowledge of commercial real estate laws can help ensure that your financial interests are protected. At Whitney Law, LLC in Denver, I assist business owners, developers, landlords and tenants in the state with their commercial property legal concerns. Since 2014, I have been proud to provide sound and informed counsel to clients throughout Colorado.
Knowledgeable lawyer provides efficient and effective representation
Clients trust me to diligently address their important legal concerns because I am:
- Innovative — By staying up-to-date with the most recent legal trends, decisions and laws in the state, I am able to recommend beneficial legal solutions for clients.
- Community-focused — As an active member of Denver’s legal community, I recognize the diverse challenges facing property owners and developers on the Front Range, and I bring this unique understanding to every case.
- Committed — My commitment to practicing exclusively in commercial real estate-related areas has allowed me to develop strong insight into local, regional and statewide land ordinances and laws, as well as into the relevant courts.
When you work with my firm, you will work one-on-one with me and I will always be attentive to your legal questions and concerns.
Skilled counselor handles full range of commercial property issues
My law firm takes on property law and business issues related to:
- Commercial real estate — I assist businesses and developers in a variety of commercial real estate transactions related to sales and purchases. I also negotiate construction and build-out provisions and other terms in leasing contracts as part of my commercial real estate practice.
- Land use and zoning — When clients are seeking to buy or lease property for their commercial needs, I investigate potential land use and zoning issues that could affect their business or development prospects and advise them about their options.
- Commercial lending — My firm guides borrowers through the commercial lending process to ensure that their interests are upheld in identifying and receiving financing for property purchases and development projects.
- Real Estate Law - I draw on extensive knowledge of Colorado real estate law and financing to represent clients in real estate transactions.
When you need skilled legal guidance to safeguard your commercial property investment, you can rely on my law firm to deliver it.
Contact a responsive Denver law firm for assistance with your matter
At Whitney Law, LLC in Denver, I counsel Colorado business owners and developers and others who are buying, selling or leasing commercial real estate. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 855-605-8565 or contact me online.